Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dish Towels

In our kitchen, we have several dish towels hanging from the dishwasher or the oven so when you wash your hands, those towels are right there in reaching distance from the kitchen sink so you can dry your hands.  Whenever I wash my hands, I can't find the towels because the husband likes to take the towels out from where they are hanging, then dry his hands and then hangs them on the kitchen chair.  It drives me mad because I am standing near the sink with sopping wet hands and have no towel to dry them.  Instead, they are here:



 
 
I especially love how he takes them all and piles them high on the kitchen chair and they actually fall to the ground.  And nope, he still won't pick them up or put them back where they belong.  At the end of the day, I am taking all 5 towels from the chair or floor and hanging them where they belong.   At least put them back so I can dry my hands!!  Ughhhh!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment